PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
· Sarah Mitchell has been promoted to Risk
Manager at SeaComm Federal Credit Union in
Massena, New York.
· In Elizabethton, Tennessee, Citizens Bank
promoted Scott Hammerbacher to Senior Vice
President and Senior Compliance Officer.
· The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI)
awarded the 2018 Carol R. Marshall Award for
Innovation in Corporate Ethics to ECI Fellow
Melissa Stapleton Barnes, Senior Vice President,
Enterprise Risk Management and Chief Ethics
and Compliance Officer for Eli Lilly and
Company in Indianapolis, Indiana.
· Lewis Zirogiannis joins Reed Smith LLP as
a partner for its global regulatory enforcement
practice in San Francisco.
· The University of Alaska system in
Fairbanks has hired Shiva Hullavarad as its Data
Privacy and Compliance Officer.
· Dorsey & Whitney LLP has announced
G. Michael “Mike” Gruber as a Partner in the
firm’s Trial Group, based in Dallas.
· JBS USA in Greeley, Colorado, has hired
Lance Kotschwar as head of Ethics and
Compliance for the company’s operations in
the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe,
Australia, and New Zealand.
· Deion Williams of Play‘n GO in Vaxjo,
Sweden, has been named Data Protection
Officer of the Year at the 2018 Gambling
Compliance Global Regulatory Awards.
RECEIVED A PROMOTION?
Have a new hire in your department?
If you’ve received a promotion, award, or degree; accepted a new position;
or added a new staff member to your Compliance department, please let us know.
It’s a great way to keep the Compliance community up to date. Send your updates to: